Dividend 15 Split Corp. II (TSE:DF – Get Free Report)’s share price traded up 4.5% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as C$3.48 and last traded at C$3.45. 22,207 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 46% from the average session volume of 41,352 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$3.30.
Dividend 15 Split Corp. II Stock Up 4.5 %
The stock has a market capitalization of C$107.19 million and a PE ratio of -11.13. The company has a 50-day moving average of C$3.76 and a 200 day moving average of C$3.96.
Dividend 15 Split Corp. II Company Profile
Dividend 15 Split Corp. II is a close ended equity mutual fund launched by Quadravest Inc The fund is managed by Quadravest Capital Management. It invests in public equity markets of Canada. The fund invests in stocks of companies operating across the diversified sectors. It benchmarks the performance of its portfolio against the S&P TSX 60 Index.
- Five stocks we like better than Dividend 15 Split Corp. II
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Financial Services Stocks Investing
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- How to Invest in the Best Canadian Stocks
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Dividend 15 Split Corp. II Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dividend 15 Split Corp. II and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.