Dorel Industries Inc (TSE:DII.B – Get Free Report) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$4.65 and traded as high as C$5.46. Dorel Industries shares last traded at C$5.39, with a volume of 3,218 shares trading hands.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Several brokerages have recently weighed in on DII.B. BMO Capital Markets lifted their price target on Dorel Industries from C$6.00 to C$7.00 in a research report on Monday, August 14th. TD Securities lifted their price target on Dorel Industries from C$10.00 to C$12.00 and gave the company a “buy” rating in a research report on Monday, August 14th.
Dorel Industries Stock Performance
Dorel Industries Company Profile
Dorel Industries Inc designs, manufactures, sources, markets, and distributes juvenile products, bicycles, and furniture worldwide. The company's Dorel Home segment engages in the design, manufacture, sourcing, and distribution of ready-to assemble furniture and home furnishings, including metal folding furniture, children's furniture, step stool, hand truck, ladder, outdoor furniture, and other imported furniture and futon products.
- Five stocks we like better than Dorel Industries
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- What is the Nikkei 225 index?
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Dorel Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dorel Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.