Semler Scientific, Inc. (NASDAQ:SMLR – Get Free Report) Director Eric Semler bought 26,868 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, September 13th. The stock was purchased at an average price of $28.11 per share, with a total value of $755,259.48. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now directly owns 77,771 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $2,186,142.81. The acquisition was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available at this hyperlink.
Eric Semler also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, September 11th, Eric Semler purchased 25,000 shares of Semler Scientific stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of $26.98 per share, for a total transaction of $674,500.00.
Semler Scientific Stock Up 1.6 %
Shares of Semler Scientific stock opened at $28.18 on Friday. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $25.90 and a 200-day simple moving average of $25.54. The firm has a market cap of $193.68 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 12.52 and a beta of 0.67. Semler Scientific, Inc. has a fifty-two week low of $19.12 and a fifty-two week high of $44.36.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Semler Scientific
About Semler Scientific
Semler Scientific, Inc provides technology solutions to improve the clinical effectiveness and efficiency of healthcare providers in the United States. The company's products include QuantaFlo, a four-minute in-office blood flow test that enables healthcare providers to use blood flow measurements as part of their examinations of a patient's vascular condition.
- Five stocks we like better than Semler Scientific
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Trading Halts Explained
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- Are Stock Buybacks Good for the Average Investor?
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Semler Scientific Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Semler Scientific and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.