Grenke AG (ETR:GLJ – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded down 1.7% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as €22.90 ($24.62) and last traded at €23.00 ($24.73). 18,606 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at €23.40 ($25.16).
Grenke Stock Performance
The company has a market capitalization of $1.08 billion, a PE ratio of 12.99, a PEG ratio of 0.47 and a beta of 1.49. The company has a quick ratio of 2.26, a current ratio of 2.17 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 283.10. The company has a 50-day moving average price of €24.84 and a two-hundred day moving average price of €26.97.
Grenke AG, together with its subsidiaries, provides financial services to small and medium-sized (SME) enterprises in Germany, France, Italy, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Leasing, Banking, and Factoring. The company is involved in the leasing activities, such as financing to commercial lessees, leasing, service, protection, and maintenance offerings, as well as sale of used equipment; and small-ticket leasing of IT products, such as PCs, notebooks, servers, monitors, peripheral equipment, software, telecommunication and copier equipment, and medical devices, as well as other IT products.
- Five stocks we like better than Grenke
- High Dividend REITs: Are They an Ideal Way to Diversify?
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Grenke Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grenke and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.