Input Capital Corp. (CVE:INP – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$0.84 and traded as low as C$0.84. Input Capital shares last traded at C$0.84, with a volume of 33,870 shares.
Input Capital Stock Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of C$17.04 million and a PE ratio of 40.00. The firm’s fifty day moving average is C$0.84 and its 200-day moving average is C$0.84. The company has a current ratio of 8.89, a quick ratio of 7.37 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.37.
Input Capital Company Profile
Input Capital Corp. operates as an agricultural commodity streaming company in Canada. The company buys and sells canola from prairie farmers through multi-year streaming contracts. It also provides capital to farmers to assist with the working capital needs, mortgage finance, and crop marketing issues, as well as offers multi-year crop marketing solutions to farmers.
- Five stocks we like better than Input Capital
- Financial Services Stocks Investing
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- What is Forex and How Does it Work?
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Input Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Input Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.