Shares of MedTech Acquisition Co. (OTCMKTS:MTACU – Get Free Report) rose 19.5% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $11.35 and last traded at $11.35. Approximately 1,900 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 225% from the average daily volume of 585 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.50.
MedTech Acquisition Trading Up 19.5 %
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $10.77 and its 200-day simple moving average is $10.43.
About MedTech Acquisition
MedTech Acquisition Corporation does not have significant operations. It intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses in the healthcare sector in the United States. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Five stocks we like better than MedTech Acquisition
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for MedTech Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MedTech Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.