Nanalysis Scientific Corp. (CVE:NSCI – Get Free Report) shares shot up 2% on Thursday . The company traded as high as C$0.51 and last traded at C$0.51. 21,200 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 52% from the average session volume of 43,892 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.50.
Nanalysis Scientific Trading Up 2.0 %
The business has a 50 day moving average of C$0.55 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$0.56. The company has a current ratio of 1.95, a quick ratio of 1.11 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 42.52. The firm has a market cap of C$51.72 million, a P/E ratio of -3.64 and a beta of 0.92.
About Nanalysis Scientific
Nanalysis Scientific Corp. engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of magnetic resonance products in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Nanalysis, RS2D, K'Prime, and Corporate. It offers nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectrometers; software module packages; cutting-edge electronics components for precision analytical instruments; and services for its NMR technologies.
- Five stocks we like better than Nanalysis Scientific
- Where Do I Find 52-Week Highs and Lows?
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Nanalysis Scientific Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nanalysis Scientific and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.