Net Savings Link, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NSAV – Get Free Report) saw a significant decline in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 5,500 shares, a decline of 93.2% from the August 15th total of 81,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 66,233,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Net Savings Link Price Performance
OTCMKTS:NSAV opened at $0.00 on Friday. Net Savings Link has a 12 month low of $0.00 and a 12 month high of $0.01.
About Net Savings Link
- Five stocks we like better than Net Savings Link
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- Best Aerospace Stocks Investing
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Net Savings Link Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Net Savings Link and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.