Permex Petroleum Co. (OTCMKTS:OILCF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decrease of 93.3% from the August 15th total of 1,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 2,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Permex Petroleum Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS OILCF opened at $1.94 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $2.07 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $2.80. Permex Petroleum has a one year low of $1.64 and a one year high of $7.80.
Permex Petroleum Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Permex Petroleum
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- What is Put Option Volume?
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Permex Petroleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Permex Petroleum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.