Ridgestone Mining Inc. (OTCMKTS:RIGMF – Get Free Report) shares shot up 41.8% on Thursday . The company traded as high as 0.10 and last traded at 0.10. 700 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 76% from the average session volume of 2,955 shares. The stock had previously closed at 0.07.
Ridgestone Mining Price Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average is 0.10 and its two-hundred day moving average is 0.11.
Ridgestone Mining Company Profile
Ridgestone Mining Inc acquires, explores for, and develops mineral properties in Mexico. It explores for gold, silver, copper, and other base metals. The company holds a 100% interest in the Rebeico Copper-Gold project that consists of 16 concessions covering an area of approximately 3,459 hectares located in Sonora, Mexico, as well as interests in Alaska Property located in Sonora, Mexico.
- Five stocks we like better than Ridgestone Mining
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Retail Stocks Investing, Explained
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- How to Find Undervalued Stocks
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Ridgestone Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ridgestone Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.