Shaftesbury PLC (LON:SHB – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 416.34 ($5.21) and traded as high as GBX 421.80 ($5.28). Shaftesbury shares last traded at GBX 421.60 ($5.28), with a volume of 3,062,759 shares changing hands.
Shaftesbury Price Performance
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 421.60 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 416.34. The company has a quick ratio of 4.00, a current ratio of 4.12 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 38.78. The stock has a market cap of £1.62 billion, a PE ratio of 1,277.58, a P/E/G ratio of 3.52 and a beta of 0.82.
Shaftesbury is a Real Estate Investment Trust which invests exclusively in the liveliest parts of London's West End. Focused on food, beverage, retail and leisure, our portfolio is clustered mainly in Carnaby, Seven Dials and Chinatown, but also includes substantial ownerships in East and West Covent Garden, Soho and Fitzrovia.
- Five stocks we like better than Shaftesbury
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Up Stocks
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Want to Profit on the Downtrend? Downtrends, Explained.
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Shaftesbury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shaftesbury and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.