StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Smart Powerr (NASDAQ:CREG – Get Free Report) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Wednesday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the business services provider’s stock.
Smart Powerr Price Performance
Shares of CREG stock opened at $1.17 on Wednesday. The stock has a market cap of $9.11 million, a P/E ratio of -2.09 and a beta of 0.96. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $1.27 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1.54. Smart Powerr has a one year low of $1.00 and a one year high of $3.38.
Smart Powerr Company Profile
Smart Powerr Corp. engages in the waste energy recycling business in China. The company provides energy saving and recovery facilities for various energy intensive industries; waste energy recycling systems for use in nonferrous metal plants; and clean-technology and energy-efficient solutions to reduce air pollution and energy shortage.
- Five stocks we like better than Smart Powerr
- 10 Best Airline Stocks to Buy
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for Smart Powerr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Smart Powerr and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.