Shares of TMT Investments PLC (LON:TMT – Get Free Report) shot up 1% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as GBX 2.92 ($0.04) and last traded at GBX 2.92 ($0.04). 2,146 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 61% from the average session volume of 5,518 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 2.89 ($0.04).
TMT Investments Trading Up 1.0 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 2.93 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 2.92. The firm has a market capitalization of £918,340.00, a PE ratio of -8.11 and a beta of 1.49.
TMT Investments Company Profile
TMT Investments PLC is a venture capital and private equity firm specializing in startups, early stage, small and mid-sized companies. It does invest in pre-growth projects. It prefers to invest in technology, media, and telecommunications (TMT) sectors. It seeks to invest in high-growth technology companies across a number of core specialist sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than TMT Investments
- How to Invest in Social Media
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- The 3 Best Fintech Stocks to Buy Now
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for TMT Investments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TMT Investments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.