u-blox Holding AG (OTCMKTS:UBLXF – Get Free Report) shares were down 4.8% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $85.50 and last traded at $85.50. Approximately 1,000 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 400% from the average daily volume of 200 shares. The stock had previously closed at $89.78.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, UBS Group raised shares of u-blox from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report on Monday, August 21st.
u-blox Stock Down 4.8 %
u-blox Holding AG develops, manufactures, and markets products and services supporting GPS/GNSS satellite positioning systems for the automotive, industrial, and consumer markets worldwide. It operates in two segments, Positioning and Wireless Products, and Wireless Services. The Positioning and Wireless Products segment develops and sells chips and modules designed for positioning and wireless connectivity.
- Five stocks we like better than u-blox
- Transportation Stocks Investing
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- How to Invest in Lithium and Lithium Stocks
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for u-blox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for u-blox and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.