Wilmington plc (LON:WIL – Get Free Report) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 295.29 ($3.70) and traded as high as GBX 308 ($3.85). Wilmington shares last traded at GBX 308 ($3.85), with a volume of 22,069 shares trading hands.
Wilmington Stock Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of £271.53 million, a P/E ratio of 1,540.00, a P/E/G ratio of 1.44 and a beta of 0.88. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 298.68 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 295.29. The company has a quick ratio of 0.86, a current ratio of 1.03 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 13.47.
Wilmington Company Profile
Wilmington plc provides data, information, training, and education solutions to professional markets worldwide. It operates in two divisions, Intelligence and Training & Education. The Intelligence division offers risk and compliance data to a range of industries, including insurance, pensions, and healthcare.
- Five stocks we like better than Wilmington
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- What is the price-to-earnings growth (PEG) ratio?
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- Dividend Payout Ratio Calculator
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Wilmington Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wilmington and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.