Applied Graphene Materials plc (LON:AGM – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 1.82 ($0.02) and traded as low as GBX 1 ($0.01). Applied Graphene Materials shares last traded at GBX 1 ($0.01), with a volume of 100,000 shares changing hands.
Applied Graphene Materials Stock Down 81.0 %
The firm has a market cap of £643,400.00, a P/E ratio of -20.00 and a beta of 0.72. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 1 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 1.82. The company has a quick ratio of 6.57, a current ratio of 6.72 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.12.
About Applied Graphene Materials
Applied Graphene Materials plc engages in the manufacture, dispersion, and development of applications for graphene primarily in the United Kingdom. It offers reduced graphene oxide and graphene nanoplatelets dispersion for use in paints and coatings; car waxes and polishes; polymers and composite materials; thermal paste adhesive materials; lubricants and functional fluids; batteries; and electrochemical energy storage systems.
- Five stocks we like better than Applied Graphene Materials
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Split Calculator
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- What is the Hang Seng index?
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Applied Graphene Materials Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Applied Graphene Materials and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.