Augusta Gold Corp. (TSE:G – Get Free Report) (NYSE:GG) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$1.12 and traded as low as C$0.71. Augusta Gold shares last traded at C$0.74, with a volume of 26,543 shares.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, TD Securities lowered their target price on shares of Augusta Gold from C$2.75 to C$2.25 and set a “speculative buy” rating on the stock in a research report on Friday, August 18th.
Augusta Gold Stock Up 7.2 %
About Augusta Gold
Augusta Gold Corp., a junior exploration company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the United States. It primarily explores for gold, silver, and other metals. The company holds interests in the Bullfrog gold project located in the Bullfrog Hills of Nye County, Nevada; and the Reward Gold Project located in Nye County, Nevada.
- Five stocks we like better than Augusta Gold
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- How to Invest in Esports
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Augusta Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Augusta Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.