China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited (OTCMKTS:CIADY – Get Free Report) dropped 0.2% on Friday . The stock traded as low as $34.85 and last traded at $34.99. Approximately 41,266 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 228% from the average daily volume of 12,600 shares. The stock had previously closed at $35.05.
China Mengniu Dairy Trading Down 0.2 %
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $34.45 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $38.53.
China Mengniu Dairy Company Profile
China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited, an investment holding company, manufactures and distributes dairy products in the People's Republic of China and internationally. It operates through four segments: Liquid Milk Products, Ice Cream Products, Milk Powder Products, and Others. The Liquid Milk Products segment offers ultra-high temperature milk, milk beverages, yogurt, and fresh milk.
- Five stocks we like better than China Mengniu Dairy
- How to Invest in Cybersecurity
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- How to Invest in Solar Energy
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for China Mengniu Dairy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Mengniu Dairy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.