DatChat, Inc. (NASDAQ:DATS – Get Free Report)’s share price dropped 11.2% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $0.41 and last traded at $0.41. Approximately 179,734 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 35% from the average daily volume of 275,355 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.46.
DatChat Stock Down 11.2 %
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.50 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.50. The stock has a market capitalization of $8.48 million, a P/E ratio of -0.76 and a beta of 2.10.
DatChat (NASDAQ:DATS – Get Free Report) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Monday, August 14th. The company reported ($0.11) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. DatChat had a negative return on equity of 91.24% and a negative net margin of 25,827.66%.
Institutional Trading of DatChat
DatChat, Inc a communication software company, develops mobile messaging application. The company offers DatChat Messenger & Private Social Network, a mobile application that gives users the ability to communicate with privacy and protection. It develops a blockchain-based decentralized communications platform that allows consumers and businesses to connect directly with each other.
- Five stocks we like better than DatChat
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- What Are Dividend Champions? How to Invest in the Champions
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for DatChat Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DatChat and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.