Separately, Raymond James raised their target price on shares of Dye & Durham from C$23.00 to C$25.00 in a research note on Thursday.
Dye & Durham Stock Down 12.4 %
About Dye & Durham
Dye & Durham Limited, through its subsidiary, Dye & Durham Corporation, provides cloud-based software and technology solutions for legal firms, financial service institutions, and government organizations in Canada, Australia, Ireland, and the United Kingdom. It offers real estate and legal practice management software enabling customers to execute transactions reliably, securely, and easily; unity, a real-estate conveyancing software; and cloud-based software solutions, including online property and business regulatory information, practice management software, conveyancing workflow, electronic contracts, and legal support services.
- Five stocks we like better than Dye & Durham
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- How to Invest and Trade Chinese Stocks
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Dye & Durham Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dye & Durham and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.