Farmers Edge Inc. (OTC:FMEGF – Get Free Report)’s share price traded up 18.5% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $0.16 and last traded at $0.16. 70,000 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 473% from the average session volume of 12,207 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.14.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Raymond James dropped their target price on Farmers Edge from C$0.15 to C$0.10 in a report on Monday, August 21st.
Farmers Edge Price Performance
Farmers Edge Company Profile
Farmers Edge Inc develops digital agriculture solutions in Canada, the United States, Brazil, Australia, and internationally. It operates through two segments, Digital Agronomy Operations and E-commerce Operations. The Digital Agronomy Operations segment offers suite of digital agronomy solutions to growers.
- Five stocks we like better than Farmers Edge
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- Investing in Construction Stocks
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Farmers Edge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Farmers Edge and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.