Farmers & Merchants Bancorp (OTCMKTS:FMCB – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $978.85 and traded as low as $960.00. Farmers & Merchants Bancorp shares last traded at $970.00, with a volume of 167 shares traded.
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Stock Up 1.6 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average is $962.05 and its 200 day moving average is $978.85. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02, a current ratio of 0.85 and a quick ratio of 0.85.
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp (OTCMKTS:FMCB – Get Free Report) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, July 19th. The bank reported $28.03 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The company had revenue of $57.87 million during the quarter.
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Company Profile
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Farmers & Merchants Bank of Central California that provides various banking services to businesses and individuals. The company accepts various deposit products, including checking, savings, money market, time certificates of deposit, and individual retirement accounts.
- Five stocks we like better than Farmers & Merchants Bancorp
- How to Calculate Options Profits
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- Find and Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Lows
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- How to Invest in the Entertainment Industry
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Farmers & Merchants Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.