Goldmoney Inc. (OTCMKTS:XAUMF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant increase in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 39,100 shares, an increase of 47.0% from the August 15th total of 26,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 5,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 7.7 days.
Goldmoney Stock Up 1.5 %
Shares of OTCMKTS XAUMF opened at $6.56 on Friday. Goldmoney has a 1 year low of $5.52 and a 1 year high of $8.35. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $7.03 and its 200-day simple moving average is $7.15.
Goldmoney Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Goldmoney
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- Earnings Per Share Calculator: How to Calculate EPS
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Goldmoney Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Goldmoney and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.