Guild Esports Plc (LON:GILD – Get Free Report)’s share price was down 3.2% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as GBX 0.75 ($0.01) and last traded at GBX 0.75 ($0.01). Approximately 2,005,054 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 28% from the average daily volume of 2,798,953 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.78 ($0.01).
Guild Esports Stock Down 3.2 %
The company has a current ratio of 0.87, a quick ratio of 3.48 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 248.27. The firm has a market capitalization of £4.67 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -75.00 and a beta of 0.48. The business’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 0.65 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 0.77.
Guild Esports Company Profile
Guild Esports Plc operates as a team organization and lifestyle brand that fields professional players in gaming competitions under the Guild banner in the United Kingdom, the United States, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The company was formerly known as The Lords Esports plc and changed its name to Guild Esports Plc in April 2020.
- Five stocks we like better than Guild Esports
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- Where Do I Find 52-Week Highs and Lows?
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- Investing in the Best Airline Stocks
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Guild Esports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Guild Esports and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.