IBC Advanced Alloys Corp. (OTCMKTS:IAALF – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.06 and traded as high as $0.06. IBC Advanced Alloys shares last traded at $0.06, with a volume of 500 shares trading hands.
IBC Advanced Alloys Price Performance
The firm has a market capitalization of $6.35 million, a P/E ratio of -1.50 and a beta of 0.64. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $0.06 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.06.
IBC Advanced Alloys Company Profile
IBC Advanced Alloys Corp. develops, produces, and sells specialty alloy products in the United States and internationally. The company operates through Copper Alloys and Engineered Materials segments. It offers various copper alloys as castings and forgings, such as beryllium copper, chrome copper, oxygen-free high conductivity copper, and aluminum bronze in the form of plates, blocks, bars, and rings, as well as specialty copper alloy forgings for industrial welding, oil and gas, plastic mold, metal melting, marine defense, electronic, and industrial equipment markets.
- Five stocks we like better than IBC Advanced Alloys
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- How to Calculate Retirement Income: MarketBeat’s Calculator
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for IBC Advanced Alloys Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IBC Advanced Alloys and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.