JPMorgan Russian Securities plc (LON:JRS – Get Free Report) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 85.91 ($1.08) and traded as low as GBX 82 ($1.03). JPMorgan Russian Securities shares last traded at GBX 83 ($1.04), with a volume of 61,008 shares changing hands.
JPMorgan Russian Securities Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 83 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 85.91. The company has a market cap of £33.56 million and a PE ratio of 21.78.
JPMorgan Russian Securities Company Profile
JPMorgan Russian Securities plc is an equity mutual fund launched and managed by JPMorgan Funds Limited. The fund is co-managed by JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited. It invests in the public equity markets of Russia. The fund invests in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors. It benchmarks the performance of its portfolio against the MSCI Russian 10/40 Equity Indices Index.
- Five stocks we like better than JPMorgan Russian Securities
- How to Invest in Marijuana Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Screener
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- High Dividend REITs: Are They an Ideal Way to Diversify?
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for JPMorgan Russian Securities Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JPMorgan Russian Securities and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.