Koninklijke KPN (OTCMKTS:KKPNF – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $3.55 and traded as high as $3.55. Koninklijke KPN shares last traded at $3.45, with a volume of 12,746 shares traded.
Koninklijke KPN Price Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average is $3.55 and its 200-day moving average is $3.53.
About Koninklijke KPN
Koninklijke KPN N.V. provides telecommunications and information technology (IT) services in the Netherlands. It operates through Consumer; Business; Wholesale; and Network, Operations & IT segments. The company offers fixed and mobile telephony, fixed and mobile broadband internet, and television services to retail and business consumers; infrastructure and network related IT solutions to business customers; and wholesale network services to third parties.
- Five stocks we like better than Koninklijke KPN
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- When to Sell a Stock for Profit or Loss
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Koninklijke KPN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Koninklijke KPN and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.