Koninklijke KPN (OTCMKTS:KKPNY – Get Free Report) was upgraded by research analysts at BNP Paribas from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating in a research report issued on Thursday, Briefing.com reports.
Separately, Citigroup downgraded Koninklijke KPN from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report on Thursday. Two research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and five have issued a buy rating to the stock. According to MarketBeat.com, the company currently has an average rating of “Moderate Buy” and an average target price of $3.58.
Koninklijke KPN Stock Performance
About Koninklijke KPN
Koninklijke KPN N.V. provides telecommunications and information technology (IT) services in the Netherlands. It operates through Consumer; Business; Wholesale; and Network, Operations & IT segments. The company offers fixed and mobile telephony, fixed and mobile broadband internet, and television services to retail and business consumers; infrastructure and network related IT solutions to business customers; and wholesale network services to third parties.
- Five stocks we like better than Koninklijke KPN
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Koninklijke KPN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Koninklijke KPN and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.