Lightscape Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:LTSCD – Get Free Report) fell 4.9% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $0.58 and last traded at $0.58. 100 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 97% from the average session volume of 3,206 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.61.
Lightscape Technologies Price Performance
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $0.58 and a 200 day moving average of $0.58.
Lightscape Technologies Company Profile
Lightscape Technologies, Inc does not have significant operations. Previously, it was engaged in the development of digital out-of-home advertising and light-emitting diode solutions. The company focuses on seeking new business opportunities or engage in a merger or acquisition with an unidentified company.
- Five stocks we like better than Lightscape Technologies
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- How Can Retail Investors Trade the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX)?
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- Roth IRA Calculator: Calculate Your Potential Returns
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Lightscape Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lightscape Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.