PhoneX Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PXHI – Get Free Report) was up 1.4% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $1.40 and last traded at $1.40. Approximately 2,300 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 186% from the average daily volume of 805 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.38.
PhoneX Stock Up 1.4 %
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $1.68 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.53.
PhoneX Holdings, Inc operates as a market maker of used smartphones. The company acquires products from individual consumers through its uSell.com Website, as well as from various carriers, big box retailers, and manufacturers through its subsidiary, We Sell Cellular. It sells its devices to professional buyers, such as brick and mortar retailers, online retailers, large and small wholesalers, small repair shops, large refurbishing providers, and insurance companies, as well as directly to consumers through third party e-commerce platforms.
- Five stocks we like better than PhoneX
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- The How and Why of Investing in Large-Cap Stocks
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for PhoneX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PhoneX and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.