Regis Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:RGRNF – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $1.27 and traded as low as $1.02. Regis Resources shares last traded at $1.02, with a volume of 3,002 shares.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group started coverage on Regis Resources in a research note on Monday, July 3rd. They set a “buy” rating for the company.
Regis Resources Trading Up 3.4 %
About Regis Resources
Regis Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of gold projects in Australia. It owns 100% interests in the Duketon gold project located in the North Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia; and the McPhillamys gold project situated in the Central Western region of New South Wales, as well as holds 30% interest in Tropicana Gold Project.
- Five stocks we like better than Regis Resources
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- Airline Stocks – Top Airline Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Regis Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Regis Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.