Rheinmetall AG (OTCMKTS:RNMBY – Get Free Report) was up 1.7% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $55.83 and last traded at $55.43. Approximately 11,268 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 35% from the average daily volume of 17,299 shares. The stock had previously closed at $54.50.
Rheinmetall Trading Up 1.7 %
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $55.57 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $55.63.
Rheinmetall (OTCMKTS:RNMBY – Get Free Report) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, August 10th. The company reported $0.28 EPS for the quarter. The business had revenue of $1.63 billion for the quarter.
Rheinmetall Company Profile
Rheinmetall AG provides technologies to the mobility and security sectors worldwide. The company operates in five segments: Vehicle Systems, Weapon and Ammunition, Electronic Solutions, Sensors and Actuators, and Materials and Trade. The Vehicle Systems segment offers combat, support, logistics, and special vehicles, including armored tracked vehicles, CBRN protection systems, turret systems, and wheeled logistics and tactical vehicles.
- Five stocks we like better than Rheinmetall
- How to Invest in Pharmaceutical Companies
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Rheinmetall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rheinmetall and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.