Dollarama (OTCMKTS:DLMAF – Get Free Report) had its target price hoisted by investment analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$101.00 to C$105.00 in a note issued to investors on Thursday, FlyOnTheWall reports.
Other analysts have also recently issued reports about the stock. BMO Capital Markets raised their target price on shares of Dollarama from C$95.00 to C$105.00 in a report on Thursday. Stifel Nicolaus increased their target price on shares of Dollarama from C$94.00 to C$96.00 in a research report on Thursday, June 8th. Scotiabank raised their price target on shares of Dollarama from C$95.50 to C$99.50 in a report on Thursday. Finally, National Bank Financial raised their target price on shares of Dollarama from C$97.00 to C$104.00 in a research note on Thursday.
Dollarama Trading Down 0.8 %
Dollarama Inc operates a chain of dollar stores in Canada. Its stores offer general merchandise, consumables, and seasonal products. It also sells its products through online store. The company was formerly known as Dollarama Capital Corporation and changed its name to Dollarama Inc in September 2009.
- Five stocks we like better than Dollarama
- How Can Retail Investors Trade the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX)?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- How to Analyze Restaurant Stocks
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- Investing In Preferred Stock vs. Common Stock
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Dollarama Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dollarama and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.