Seraphim Space Investment Trust Plc (LON:SSIT – Get Free Report) traded up 0.8% during trading on Friday . The company traded as high as GBX 49.70 ($0.62) and last traded at GBX 49.70 ($0.62). 17,842 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 94% from the average session volume of 278,711 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 49.30 ($0.62).
Seraphim Space Investment Trust Price Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 42.34 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 39.18.
Seraphim Space Investment Trust Company Profile
Seraphim Space Investment Trust Plc specializes in incubation, mid venture, late venture, later stage, PIPEs, and industry consolidation. It seeks to invest in space technology. The fund invests between $0.25 million to $25 million. Seraphim Space Investment Trust Plc was founded in 2021 and is headquartered in London, Greater London, United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Seraphim Space Investment Trust
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- Investing in Construction Stocks
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Seraphim Space Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Seraphim Space Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.