Shares of Silver Tiger Metals Inc. (OTCMKTS:SLVTF – Get Free Report) rose 4% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $0.14 and last traded at $0.14. Approximately 15,000 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 88% from the average daily volume of 124,522 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.14.
Silver Tiger Metals Price Performance
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $0.15 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.19.
Silver Tiger Metals Company Profile
Silver Tiger Metals Inc engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral properties in Mexico. The company primarily explores for gold and silver, as well as for copper, lead, and zinc deposits. It holds a 100% interest in the El Tigre property that covers an area of 28,414 hectares located in Sonora, Mexico.
- Five stocks we like better than Silver Tiger Metals
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- Best Aerospace Stocks Investing
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Silver Tiger Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Silver Tiger Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.