Silver Viper Minerals Corp. (OTCMKTS:VIPRF – Get Free Report) saw a large drop in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 71,000 shares, a drop of 23.2% from the August 15th total of 92,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 198,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.4 days.
Silver Viper Minerals Price Performance
VIPRF stock opened at $0.07 on Friday. Silver Viper Minerals has a 52 week low of $0.06 and a 52 week high of $0.20. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.08 and its 200 day moving average is $0.10.
About Silver Viper Minerals
- Five stocks we like better than Silver Viper Minerals
- Which Wall Street Analysts are the Most Accurate?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- Consumer Discretionary Stocks Explained
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Screener
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Silver Viper Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Silver Viper Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.