Suncrest Bank (OTCMKTS:SBKK – Get Free Report) shares rose 1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $18.58 and last traded at $18.58. Approximately 19,000 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 6% from the average daily volume of 17,940 shares. The stock had previously closed at $18.39.
Suncrest Bank Stock Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average of $18.58 and a 200-day moving average of $18.58. The firm has a market capitalization of $229.95 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 13.56 and a beta of 0.88.
About Suncrest Bank
Suncrest Bank engages in the provision of personal and commercial banking services. It provides checking, savings and certificates of deposits, lending, cash management, online and mobile banking, e-statements, remote deposit capture, financial calculators, and customer service center. It also offers agricultural real estate loans, production finance, equipment financing and leasing, development loans, long-term fixed rate, SBA and USDA loans, valley small business guaranteed loans, USDA B&I loans, farmer mac loans, and cal-cap loans.
- Five stocks we like better than Suncrest Bank
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- How to Invest in the Best Canadian Stocks
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Suncrest Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Suncrest Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.