Investment analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Tarena International (NASDAQ:TEDU – Get Free Report) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Saturday. The brokerage set a “strong-buy” rating on the business services provider’s stock.
Tarena International Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:TEDU opened at $2.15 on Friday. The company has a market cap of $23.14 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -4.30 and a beta of -0.53. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $2.41 and a 200 day simple moving average of $3.10. Tarena International has a one year low of $2.09 and a one year high of $7.10.
About Tarena International
- Five stocks we like better than Tarena International
- The “How” and “Why” of Investing in 5G Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Tarena International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tarena International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.