Tissue Regenix Group plc (LON:TRX – Get Free Report) insider Brian Phillips acquired 6,773 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Friday, September 15th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 54 ($0.68) per share, with a total value of £3,657.42 ($4,576.92).
Tissue Regenix Group Stock Performance
LON:TRX opened at GBX 54 ($0.68) on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 31.84, a current ratio of 3.77 and a quick ratio of 2.36. The firm has a 50-day moving average of GBX 52.97 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 37.53. The stock has a market cap of £38.11 million, a P/E ratio of -2,700.00 and a beta of 1.53. Tissue Regenix Group plc has a 1-year low of GBX 46.80 ($0.59) and a 1-year high of GBX 71 ($0.89).
Tissue Regenix Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Tissue Regenix Group
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- What is the Death Cross and How Can Investors Use it For Successful Trading?
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Tissue Regenix Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tissue Regenix Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.