WildBrain (OTCMKTS:WLDBF – Get Free Report) had its price target reduced by equities researchers at Benchmark from C$6.00 to C$4.00 in a research note issued to investors on Thursday, FlyOnTheWall reports.
Separately, National Bank Financial dropped their price objective on WildBrain from C$3.00 to C$2.50 in a report on Wednesday, June 28th.
WildBrain Stock Up 8.8 %
WildBrain Ltd. develops, produces, and distributes films and television programs worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Content Business and Canadian Television Broadcasting. It focuses on children's and family content, including animated series; and provides production services, as well as operates children's ad-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) channels on YouTube and other AVOD platforms.
- Five stocks we like better than WildBrain
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- How to Calculate Return on Investment (ROI)
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for WildBrain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WildBrain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.