Zip Co Limited (OTCMKTS:ZIZTF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,097,800 shares, a growth of 84.2% from the August 15th total of 1,681,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 3,442.0 days.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group upgraded ZIP from an “underperform” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Thursday, July 20th.
ZIP Price Performance
Zip Co Limited provides digital retail finance and payments solutions to consumers, and small and medium sized merchants (SMEs). It operates through five segments: APAC, the Americas, EMEA, Zip Business, and Corporate. The company offers unsecured loans and lines of credit to SMEs. In addition, the company offers Buy Now Pay Later services, which offer line of credit and installment products to consumers through online and in-store.
- Five stocks we like better than ZIP
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for ZIP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZIP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.