Shares of Deliveroo plc (LON:ROO – Get Free Report) have earned a consensus recommendation of “Hold” from the six analysts that are presently covering the firm, MarketBeat Ratings reports. Four equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold recommendation and two have given a buy recommendation to the company. The average 1-year price target among brokers that have covered the stock in the last year is GBX 118.83 ($1.49).
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group reaffirmed a “buy” rating and set a GBX 170 ($2.13) price objective on shares of Deliveroo in a report on Monday, July 3rd.
Deliveroo Stock Performance
Deliveroo plc operates an online food delivery platform. It connects local consumers, riders and restaurants, and grocery partners. The company operates in the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Italy, Belgium, Hong Kong, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, and Qatar. Deliveroo plc was founded in 2013 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Deliveroo
- How to Invest in Pharmaceutical Companies
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Consumer Discretionary Stocks Explained
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Deliveroo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Deliveroo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.