Spire Healthcare Group (LON:SPI – Get Free Report) had its price objective hoisted by JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 249 ($3.12) to GBX 280 ($3.50) in a report issued on Friday, Marketbeat reports. The firm presently has an “overweight” rating on the stock. JPMorgan Chase & Co.‘s price target would indicate a potential upside of 26.41% from the company’s previous close.
Separately, Barclays lifted their price objective on Spire Healthcare Group from GBX 300 ($3.75) to GBX 305 ($3.82) and gave the stock an “overweight” rating in a research report on Friday.
Spire Healthcare Group Stock Performance
Spire Healthcare Group Company Profile
Spire Healthcare Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates private hospitals and clinics. It offers various treatments in the areas of allergy and infectious diseases, blood tests, bones and joints, bowel treatments, breast screening, cancer investigations and treatments, cosmetic surgery, cyst removal, and dental surgery, as well as ear, nose, and throat treatments.
- Five stocks we like better than Spire Healthcare Group
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Insider Buying Explained: What Investors Need to Know
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Investing In Automotive Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Spire Healthcare Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spire Healthcare Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.