Transat A.T. (OTCMKTS:TRZBF – Get Free Report) had its price objective hoisted by stock analysts at National Bank Financial from C$3.75 to C$4.00 in a research report issued on Friday, FlyOnTheWall reports.
TRZBF has been the topic of several other research reports. TD Securities upped their price objective on Transat A.T. from C$4.00 to C$5.00 in a research report on Tuesday, May 30th. CIBC upped their price objective on Transat A.T. from C$2.50 to C$3.50 in a research report on Monday, June 5th.
Transat A.T. Trading Up 8.5 %
About Transat A.T.
Transat A.T. Inc operates as an integrated international tourism company in the Americas and Europe. The company offers vacation packages, hotel stays, and air travel services under the Transat and Air Transat brands to approximately 60 destinations in approximately 25 countries. It also operates outgoing tours; and involved in the retail distribution activities, such as providing advice to travelers.
- Five stocks we like better than Transat A.T.
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- What is a Special Dividend?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Transat A.T. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Transat A.T. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.