Vanguard Long-Term Treasury Index ETF (NASDAQ:VGLT – Get Free Report) shares saw an uptick in trading volume on Friday . 2,265,720 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 57% from the previous session’s volume of 1,441,867 shares.The stock last traded at $58.03 and had previously closed at $58.31.
Vanguard Long-Term Treasury Index ETF Stock Down 0.5 %
The company has a fifty day moving average of $60.16 and a two-hundred day moving average of $62.65.
Vanguard Long-Term Treasury Index ETF Increases Dividend
The business also recently announced a dividend, which was paid on Thursday, September 7th. Investors of record on Tuesday, September 5th were issued a $0.1813 dividend. This is a positive change from Vanguard Long-Term Treasury Index ETF’s previous dividend of $0.17. The ex-dividend date was Friday, September 1st.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
About Vanguard Long-Term Treasury Index ETF
Vanguard Long Term Government Bond ETF (the Fund) seeks to track the performance of a market-weighted government bond index with a long-term, dollar-weighted average maturity. It employs a passive management or indexing investment approach designed to track the performance of the Barclays Capital U.S.
- Five stocks we like better than Vanguard Long-Term Treasury Index ETF
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard Long-Term Treasury Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard Long-Term Treasury Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.