SGS SA (OTCMKTS:SGSOY – Get Free Report) has earned an average rating of “Reduce” from the eight brokerages that are presently covering the company, Marketbeat Ratings reports. Four investment analysts have rated the stock with a sell recommendation, one has assigned a hold recommendation and three have issued a buy recommendation on the company. The average 1-year price objective among analysts that have issued ratings on the stock in the last year is $937.20.
Separately, Berenberg Bank started coverage on shares of SGS in a research report on Friday. They set a “hold” rating for the company.
SGS Price Performance
SGS Company Profile
SGS SA provides inspection, verification, testing, certification, and quality assurance services in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific. It operates in five segments: Connectivity & Products, Health & Nutrition, Industries & Environment, Natural Resources, and Knowledge.
- Five stocks we like better than SGS
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for SGS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SGS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.