Daifuku Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:DAIUF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,884,100 shares, a growth of 12.2% from the August 15th total of 1,679,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 5,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 369.4 days.
Daifuku Stock Up 1.3 %
Shares of DAIUF opened at $18.62 on Monday. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $19.25 and its 200 day moving average price is $19.17. Daifuku has a twelve month low of $17.81 and a twelve month high of $57.15.
Daifuku Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Daifuku
- How to Invest in EV Charging Stations
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Daifuku Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Daifuku and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.