Holcim Ltd (OTCMKTS:HCMLY – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 34,100 shares, an increase of 31.7% from the August 15th total of 25,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 105,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Holcim Price Performance
Shares of HCMLY stock opened at $13.03 on Monday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $13.40 and its 200-day moving average price is $13.02. Holcim has a 12 month low of $7.81 and a 12 month high of $14.33. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.49, a current ratio of 1.89 and a quick ratio of 1.57.
- Five stocks we like better than Holcim
- The How and Why of Investing in Large-Cap Stocks
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Holcim Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Holcim and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.