Azimut Holding S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:AZIHF – Get Free Report) saw a large decline in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,837,200 shares, a decline of 12.6% from the August 15th total of 2,101,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 8,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 211.2 days.
Azimut Price Performance
Azimut stock opened at $22.72 on Monday. Azimut has a 1 year low of $13.57 and a 1 year high of $25.90. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $23.07 and a two-hundred day moving average of $22.14.
- Five stocks we like better than Azimut
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Azimut Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Azimut and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.