Callinex Mines Inc. (OTCMKTS:CLLXF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large increase in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 24,400 shares, an increase of 29.8% from the August 15th total of 18,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 24,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1.0 days.
Callinex Mines Trading Down 1.3 %
Shares of CLLXF opened at $1.96 on Monday. Callinex Mines has a one year low of $1.40 and a one year high of $4.00. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $1.93 and its 200 day moving average price is $2.25.
Callinex Mines Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Callinex Mines
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Retail Stocks Investing, Explained
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Callinex Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Callinex Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.